- Gary Byrne says he was posted outside Bill Clinton’s Oval Office in 1990s
- Was one of the agents who testified to a grand jury about Monica Lewisnky
- Complained about her behavior and ‘out of hours’ access to the West Wing
- Releasing book so voters understand the ‘real’ Clinton before the election
- Reports say his expose is causing deep concern in the White House
- The release of the book comes a month before the Democratic convention
- Secret Service agents have openly discussed protecting Hillary in the past
- Investigative journalist Ron Kessler said agents detested Hillary
A Secret Service agent who protected Hillary Clinton is set to publish a tell-all book.
Gary Byrne says he was posted outside Bill Clinton’s Oval Office in the 1990s and that what he saw ‘sickened him’.
His expose is causing deep concern in the White House, according to Drudge Report, and its release comes as Hillary comes within touching distance of securing the Democratic nomination.
The book titled Crisis of Character: A White House Secret Service Officer Discloses His Firsthand Experience with Hillary, Bill, and How They Operate is set to hit shelves on June 28.
The Democratic convention, where Hillary could be confirmed as the nominee, will take place a month later.